Job Number 19137869
Job Category Revenue Management
Location The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort| 9703 Collins Avenue| Bal
Harbour| Florida| United States
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years
ago| with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob
Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth
Avenue| St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke
service. Today| with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world| St.
Regis is a place where trends are born| boundaries are broken and guests can
simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Manages rooms and function space inventory and ensures inventory is allocated
and restricted properly to maximize revenue and profits for hotels in the
market. Responsible for building rates| packages and hotel sales strategy
information in the hotel(s)’ inventory systems. The position makes pricing and
positioning recommendations for market hotels. Conducts analysis of revenue|
profit and demand associated with hotel rooms and space inventory. Position
contributes to forecasts| budgets| weekly and daily projections. Position
critiques sales strategy effectiveness and prepares historical and future
analysis of revenue and profit opportunities
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration|
Finance and Accounting| Economics| Hotel and Restaurant Management| or related
major; 3 years experience in the revenue management| sales and marketing| or
related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor|s degree from an accredited university in Business
Administration| Finance and Accounting| Economics| Hotel and Restaurant
Management| or related major; 1 year experience in the revenue management|
sales and marketing| or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Executing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
• Manages room authorizations| rates and restrictions.
• Manages function space authorizations| restrictions and rental.
• Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue.
• Maintains the transient rooms inventory for the hotel(s) and responsible for
maximizing transient revenue.
• Releases group rooms back into general inventory and ensures clean booking
windows for customers
• Ensures that the hotel(s) sales strategies are effectively implemented in
the reservation system and the inventory system.
• Prepares sales strategy critique.
• Monitors transient and group inventory daily to ensure straight-line
availability and maximization of revenue potential for all brands.
• Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated|
implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
• Supports cluster selling initiatives by working with all reservation
• Uses reservations system and demand forecasting systems to determine|
implement and control selling strategies.
• Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and
• Initiates| implements and evaluates revenue tests.
• Ensures compliance and participation in company promotions and eCommerce
• Ensures all hotels follow brand strategies that will maintain and/or
increase the hotel(s) revenue per available room (RevPAR) and revenue per
available square foot (RevPAS).
• Understands the working relationship between sales| reservations and
property management systems.
• Participates in quarterly regional reviews
• Promotes and protects brand equity.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals| budget goals| team
• Attends meetings to plan| organize| prioritize| coordinate and manage
activities and solutions.
• Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions
to achieve them.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues| products| systems| and
• Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners| corporate|
• Explores opportunities that drive profit| create value for clients| and
encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Compiles information| analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected
• Creates long range forecast for rooms and catering by segment and updates
forecast every period.
• Creates weekly forecast for property operations and staffing purposes
• Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase
market share for all properties.
• Maintains accurate reservation system information.
• Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends|
future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Generates updates on transient segment each period.
• Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
• Provides revenue analysis functional expertise to general managers| property
leadership teams and market sales leaders.
• Prepares forecasts of revenue| profit| demand and occupancy for rooms and
function space – three-month and six month| long range and budget.
• Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis.
• Manages all revenue| profit and demand data associated with rooms and
• Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and
• Identifies the underlying principles| reasons| or facts of information by
breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and
• Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to
program| write software| set up functions| enter data| or process information.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports|
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive
• Acts as a liaison| when necessary| between property and regional/corporate