Oracle PBCS and Hyperion Planning Consultant
SOUTHEAST GA – ATLANTA JOB NO. 00769416
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus&Industry Integration Arch Specialist aligning technology with business strategy and goals they working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation.
Resource plays a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help clients improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization. Our team supports our clients with capabilities in the areas of Corporate Finance, Finance Operations and Enterprise Performance Management.
Our professionals focus on solutions to help organizations dramatically improve their ability to organize, integrate and analyze a wide range of financial, operational, competitor and marketplace information. Accenture believes that an integrated approach to performance management, aligned to the corporate strategy, can drive sustainable high performance. Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions is an industry leading enabling technology to the enterprise performance management process in which many of our practitioners specialize.
The Oracle PBCS Consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Identify, assess, describe and propose concrete solutions to complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Provide technical “know-how” on Oracle PBCS tools, including but not limited to: creation of new applications, metadata management and loading, webforms and reports creation, workflow and task lists customization, business rules and Essbase calc scripts coding, performance optimization.
· Propose testing approach and assist users during applications acceptance tests.
· Support users during and after deployment of applications (functional and techno-functional support).
· Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters under scope of responsibilities.
· Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.